Last night’s episode of “Big brother” was charged with two evictions, a veto and a new head of household.
In the first eviction, householder Michael Bruner named Terrance Higgins and Brittany Hoopes. In the second, householder Matthew Turner nominated Alyssa Snider and Hoopes but Monte Taylor won the veto and replaced Brittany with Michael.
Thus, Terrance was the first to be expelled. Michel was the second.
There are only five players left in the “Big Brother” house.
“Big Brother” airs Sundays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. The next episode will air at 8:30 p.m. on Sunday, September 11.
The final is scheduled for 8-10 p.m. on September 25.
The “Big Brother” house is equipped with 94 cameras and 113 microphones to “capture their every move. All summer long they will compete for security and power.
Every week someone will be kicked out of the house. Fans can watch live feeds of what’s happening in the house 24/7 on Paramount+.
The remaining guests competing to win $750,000 are:
- Alyssa Snider, 24, from Sarasota, Florida, Marketing Representative
- Brittany Hoopes, 32, from Austin, Texas, hypnotherapist
- Matt Turner, 23, of New Bedford, Massachusetts, owner of a thrift store
- Monte Taylor, 27, of Bear, Delaware, personal trainer
- Taylor Hale, 27, of West Bloomfield, Michigan, personal stylist