A hotel in Ikoyi is looking for an Overnight Auditor to assist guests with their overnight inquiries and balance day shift accounts.
The Night Checker’s responsibilities include checking in guests, processing their requests and taking reservations. The Night Auditor also reconciles all accounts, processes invoices and prepares paychecks.
Ultimately, you will provide excellent customer service to customers and ensure the smooth running of reception and accounting operations.
The Night Checker’s responsibilities include:
- Registration of customers and processing of their night requests
- Manage end-of-day accounting, auditing and reconciliation of accounts
- Complete all EOD tasks and ensure other departments have done the same
- Check in guests, answer the phone and take reservations
- Respond to customer complaints, requests and emergencies
- Process invoices, send checks to suppliers and distribute checks to employees
- Reconcile accounts
- Balancing the cash drawer and recording receipts
- Investigate and resolve imbalanced accounts
- Maintain accurate financial books and records
- Assistance in the preparation of forecasts and audits
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an overnight auditor or similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Experience with accounting and facility management software
- Excellent math skills
- Attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work nights
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
THE REQUESTED SALARY IS BETWEEN N100,000 TO N150,000.